Blood and Thunder! Blood and Thunder!

I was looking...

I saw this on the front page and thought to myself "So help me GOD THIS BETTER BE A MASTODON REFERENCE" and it was. I am pleasantly surprised. And to the Guy before me LISTEN TO MASTODON. They made Moby Dick Metal as fuck.

Claveman Ep. 5/5 Betatron Claveman Ep. 5/5 Betatron

Awww..

No offense but that was really disappointing. I expected something much more awesome. Lame way to end an awesome series.

My work so far My work so far

Yo dude

this doesnt suck! It's not perfect but you did a really good job...6/10.....keep it up dude...you have potential.

squiral responds:

thnx man and damn this gets responses quik

Frog Frog

In response to that last guy.

In response to that guy who said you needed pot to make this movie good. I'm really high and I thought that video was awesome.....so you might actually be right...but yeah..

Great Job. I don't remember exactly what it was about...but god dammit it was awesome...

I'm hungry...but uh....

Great job on the pixels...UNique concept...I mean...Frogs...in space...THATS RIDICULOUS...word.

Papa and the door Papa and the door

Sorry.

I'm sorry I just didn't like it personally...not my style....however excellent animation skills. Next time I would suggest a more creative concept. Good try though.

Dollar Dollar

LOL

To Pwntrocity,

It had quite a bit to do with the whole thing....Gas is eating up all our money and so the rape was metaphorical. So yeah. You fail

Now for the review

1. I lol'd...that's good
2. Well drawn
3. Very creative and intelligent
4. good job on the voices.

You sir have won 2 golden internets.

Indiada Jodes Indiada Jodes

I gave you a 6.

Look,

You're a good animator and maybe if you came up with some solid, original not-ripped-off-from-egoraptor's-style material this would be a 10! I'm just saying what everyone else is too entranced to say. And I'm going to say it again. Copying. Egoraptor. Doesn't. Make. You. Funny. Egoraptor wasn't that funny in the first place. Good day sir...I hope your next cartoon is something groundbreaking and original that other's will copy and make front page with.l

The Uprising The Uprising

I will have your babies

You sir are a GENIUS!....Can we have sex?

Tangonia responds:

BUT OF COURSE

Might I recommend going to socomsquids.net?

Dumbledore is Gay Dumbledore is Gay

Bahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

I always knew Dumbledore was a little touched in the head. Great animation!
I can't really think of anything to complain about.

RSQViper responds:

Thanks a lot, man! It took some hard reading to find all this stuff out about this fruit cake.

Trendy! Trendy!

Sweet!

Nice work man! I've always kinda pictured a video for that song going like that.. and nice job on the East shirt...ECHHS FTW!!!

MetalDart responds: